[asterisk-users] Connecting a Rolm CBX to Asterisk via T1?

Joshua Kinard jkinard at closeup.org
Wed Feb 20 13:17:24 CST 2008

-----Original Message-----
> Did you get that backwards?  All my TE110P cards are blue.  I got them
> from a reputable vendor (voipsupply.com)

Yanno, it's hard to tell really.  I just took another look at Google, and this:
http://hardware4less.net.au/images/te120p_large.png

Looks like a Digium card (The asterisk logo is visible), but it could be the TE100P too, of which, OpenVox's ripoff version is also green.  I'm probably seeing this card in a lot of the online stores, because even this one looks remarkably close to the TE110P, which does appear to be blue, as is the knockoff I have.

I knew the ripoff market was pretty bad and shameless, but until you're actually burned by it, you don't fully realize the lengths they'll go to rip a product off.

Really all I need is a simple 1-span T1 card.  Nothing fancy and nothing expensive (very limited budget for this project unfortunately).  I think I might be able to recover most of what I spent on the D110P, so I'm gonna have to find something that's not too much more expensive (talking $300-$450 range), and I guess, just triple check to make sure it's not another clone card :)

--jkinard