[asterisk-users] manager ignore my settings

ik idokan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 12:39:07 CST 2008

Hello,

I have the following settings for manager on two Asterisk 1.2.24 (that
have installed over a year ago):

[user]
secret = password
deny=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
permit=127.0.0.1/255.255.255.0
write = call,command

On one server, Asterisk only react as you would expect -> sending a
command without having any verbose on anything. On the other machine,
I have verbose like I enabled everything, including the read option.

Another issue I have on the weird machine is that I have unexplained
crash (where safe asterisk return asterisk to life), the core dump
each time is different, but one thing is in common: it all fails on a
"free" command.

Any ideas what might cause this issues, and what should I be looking for ?

Thanks,
Ido Kanner
--
http://ik.homelinux.org/