[asterisk-users] Connecting a Rolm CBX to Asterisk via T1?

Joshua Kinard jkinard at closeup.org
Wed Feb 20 12:04:20 CST 2008

-----Original Message-----

> The D110P is a clone card, which is *not* made/sold/endorsed/etc by
> Digium.  I would suggest getting a newer card, which would not exhibit
> these types of issues.  You will save yourself many headaches in the future.

Ah, that would explain quite a bit...

Let me guess, Chinese knock-off?  I should've known something was a little weird when I kept seeing a green PCI card (TE110P) versus a blue PCI card (D110P).  But the chips and other components are all in the same exact spot in the images I found, so I figured it was just a manufacturing curiosity.

Bah, that's $300 into the bit bucket.

Thanks for the info.  Time to go yell very loudly at the person I got this from.

Cheers,

--jkinard