[asterisk-users] problem transferring calls some of the times

Ian asterisk at iancoetzee.za.net
Wed Feb 20 06:15:40 CST 2008

Hi All

Sorry to be a bother again but seems like I just cant get away from the
problems.

This time my problem is that *sometimes* a user cant transfer a call
from one extension to another, I have narrowed down the problem to it
only happening to calls from outside the internal system.

The wierd thing about the problem is that it comes and goes one moment
the user can transfer, and the next call he can't.

I am running:

    * Asterisk 1.4.17
    * Zaptel 1.4.7.1
    * Libpri 1.4.3

Using the following phones and firmware

    * Grandstream GXP2000 (with ext pad) : 1.1.4.14
    * Grandstream BT200 : 1.1.4.18

I have set up the phones to log debug logs to a syslog server, I am
still trying to figure out what exactly the log says.

Is it an * problem, or Grandstream problem

Does anyone know if I am able to see the keysequence the user types into
the phone (just in case it might even be a user made problem), I have
tried scanning though the logs of a failed call, but could not see any
lines that can be a keypress, or maybe I am looking in the incorrect spot?

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Let me know if, in any way, I can shed some more light on the subject.

Thanks in advance
Ian
--
www.vddi.co.za <http://www.vddi.co.za/>