[asterisk-users] Connecting a Rolm CBX to Asterisk via T1?

Joshua Kinard jkinard at closeup.org
Tue Feb 19 12:52:52 CST 2008

Okay, so I've been toying around on the Rolm side, and still getting nothing.  Took another look on Asterisk, finally figured out where the debugging could be enabled on the console, and finding a lot of interesting things.

Running 'dmesg' simply shows the entire buffer is flooded with 'PCI Master Aborts', and they appear as soon as the zaptel driver tries to do anything in conjunction with asterisk.  Further more, there seems to be a problem with chan_zap and the my_zt_write function, in that it gets a -1 return code, "Resource temporarily unavailable" (which comprised the bulk of the asterisk debugging output).

I've attached a snipped version of that output, notably removing about 2000 lines of chan_zap repeating the "Resource temporarily unavailable" error.  Do I need to look at downgrading asterisk and zaptel to 1.2.x, or might this be some conflict with the Proliant DL385 hardware that currently hosts the T1 Card?

FYI, asterisk-1.4.18 and zaptel-1.4.8.

Thanks!,

--jkinard