[asterisk-users] two lines written in CDR for each failed call in asterisk 1.4

Ricardo Carvalho rjcarvalho at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 08:59:10 CST 2008

I've upgraded my server from asterisk 1.2 to 1.4.18 and CDR has started to
log two lines for each failed call (NO ANSWER) instead of one per call as it
was done in 1.2.

In my extensions.conf, call flow starts in default context and then jumps to
a macro where is then dialed the destination. When call isn't answered CDR
logs two lines, one with the s extension in "dst" and the outbound channel
in "channel" which is related with the macro; and other line with the
correct destination number in "dst" and the incoming channel in "channel".

Is this behavior expected in Asterisk 1.4 or didn't I port correctly my
dialplan syntax from 1.2 to 1.4? Since I want CDR to be written like it was
in 1.2, can this "feature" be disabled somehow?

Regards,
Ricardo Carvalho.