[asterisk-users] IAXModem - NDID=s

Louwrens Benadé louwrens at jasper.co.za
Tue Feb 19 00:22:13 CST 2008

Thanks for the reply, Lee.

I have one small problem, though... I'm using Trixbox (don't judge me), and
I can't make heads nor tails from its dialplan... I know I should be looking
at extensions*.conf, and something dialing the IAX2 trunk, but I can't find
anything :(

Could you point me in the right direction?

The basic layout of the incoming call: PSTN --> Asterisk --> hunting
ringgroup of IAXmodem pool --> hylafax --> sendmail --> user's mailbox