[asterisk-users] Asterisk: how to limit h323 connections.

Alessandro Russo ax.russo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 16:18:03 CST 2008

Hi to all,

I would like to limit the numbers of inbound h323 connections for different
extensions, for instance, I've the following rules in my dialplan:

  exten => 123,1,DIAL(H323/1100)
  exten => 234,1,DIAL(H323/2200)

and I would like to limit to 5 the number of h323 connections for exten 123
e to 2 those for 234.
The reason to limit the number of connectios is that these h323 connections
are redirected to a MCU which accept all connections you put to,
so I want to limit the number of connection that the MCU can accept for
different extensions.
There exist a simple way to do it?

thx in advice!
--