[asterisk-users] zaptel: modpost section mismatch ?

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Mon Feb 18 09:39:19 CST 2008

On Sat, Feb 16, 2008 at 12:07:39PM -0500, sean darcy wrote:
> Building zaptel-1.4 from today's svn against kernel 2.6.25-git2:

What version is that, exactly?

zaptel includes a script to build vs. any specific tag from Linus' git
repo. What tag is it?

> Building modules, stage 2.
>    MODPOST 13 modules
> WARNING: modpost: Found 1 section mismatch(es).

I got a slightly similar error, though I don't understand what has
caused it.

> The other warnings were about "BIT" redefined, which I assume are benign.

BIT should be fixed soon (yeah, I know, it makes a lot of noise). There
was another warning in that area regarding sysfs. I'm aware of it as
well.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com