[asterisk-users] SiP call generator

Atis Lezdins atis at iq-labs.net
Mon Feb 18 06:11:18 CST 2008

On 2/18/08, Khaled Chehab <kchehab at xplorium.com> wrote:

> I want to have a PC-based real-time VoIP bulk call generator (including both
> SIP signaling and RTP generation)
>
> for stress testing and precise analysis of the VoIP network equipment.
>

> Do any one knows a free program can do that .

If you want just simple calls, i suppose SIPP can do that.
http://sipp.sourceforge.net/

If you want to have those calls perform some actions (send DTMF, etc),
you can try to write your own scripts based on PBX Testing Framework.
http://ftp.iq-labs.net/pbx-test/pbx-test-0.1.0.tar.gz Currently it's
designed for testing queue-agents scenarios but i'm sure you can
adapt.

Regards,
Atis

--