[asterisk-users] ForkCdr in 1.4.*

Atis Lezdins atis at iq-labs.net
Mon Feb 18 05:33:28 CST 2008

On 2/18/08, thieums <thieums at thieums.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>     I'm looking for a way to restore old behaviour (before Arkadia patch
> #0010668) of ForkCDR application in 1.4.18
> I've done some research directly in the code (cdr.c & forkcdr.c), but
> can't find any flag.
> I am just f*c*ed or do you have something to suggest ? :)
> Thank you for help.

Could you describe the behavior you want to achieve, and why? It
probably could be done in other ways. If really not, you should post a
bug regarding lost functionality.

If you want to stick to reverting, this should work:

# svn co http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/tags/1.4.18 asterisk-1.4.18
# cd asterisk-1.4.18
# svn diff -c 82444 > m10668.patch
# patch -R -p0 < m10668.patch

that should give you version with that specific patch reverted, then
you can just upgrade to next version by
# svn switch http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/tags/1.4.19
and re- make, make install

Regards,