[asterisk-users] Digium stopped TDM400P production: alternatives??

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Sat Feb 16 01:07:25 CST 2008

On Friday 15 February 2008 23:53:19 asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
wrote:
> You are kidding, right ???
>
> A small user that just buys one card won't get a good support from
> Digium. It'll be just a waste of time on the phone.

Do you have experience with this or are you just talking out of your ass?
Digium support prides itself on giving customers who buy even just a single
card the best possible support.

> Practically any manufacturer gives similar support including ssh'ing
> in the users box.

Really?  Which manufacturers, specifically, will allow you to call up, get
remote assistance, and help you get the card working like this?

I'd also like to know why you're posting anonymously, instead of standing
behind your words.

--
Tilghman