[asterisk-users] Digium stopped TDM400Pproduction: alternatives??

John Faubion jfaubion at tx.rr.com
Fri Feb 15 10:13:02 CST 2008

Steve Totaro wrote:
> If you were replying to the original post about Openvox or specified
> that is what you were referring to, maybe I would not take issue but to
> reply to a suggesting to use Sangoma with what you did is absolutely
> misleading.  There is nothing "cheap" or "clone" about Sangoma's cards.

Steve,
The way I read it, James is suggesting that the original poster would be
better served to use the Digium card. While James is obviously related to
Rhino cards, since he is suggesting that it would be better to use the
Digium card, I find no offense in his post. Had he suggested Rhino cards
that would have been a different story. I also agree that there is nothing
cheap about Sangoma cards. However even as you mention, the original poster
specifically asked about Openvox, so your suggestion of Sangoma cards is as
out of place as your claiming James to be. At least James kept his
suggestions to the cards of question. Is your issue with his remarks somehow
related to your consultation business?

John Faubion