[asterisk-users] Pass arguments from extensions.conf

Jared Smith jsmith at digium.com
Fri Feb 15 08:28:19 CST 2008

On Thu, 2008-02-14 at 21:52 +0530, Naveen Palani wrote:
> How can i pass the arguments from my dialplan to the ruby file. Is
> there a way i can do it with the agi script?

Sure... simply pass your arguments to the AGI() application, and they'll
show up as if they were command-line arguments to your ruby program.
For example, if you wanted to pass the arguments "red" and "green", you
would do something like:

exten => 123,1,AGI(/path/to/your/ruby/program,red,green)

--
Jared Smith
Community Relations Manager