[asterisk-users] Digium stopped TDM400P production: alternatives??

Rob Hillis rob at hillis.dyndns.org
Fri Feb 15 07:11:39 CST 2008

The cards themselves are okay, but the extra level of configuration is a
pain in the proverbial.  Zaptel is already double-configured in both
zaptel.conf and zapata.conf (that's not a complaint - I understand the
reason for the separation) but the Sangoma cards require a /third/ level
of configuration in Wanpipe.