[asterisk-users] How to check if a local channel member of a queue?

Rajkumar S rajkumars at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 00:02:53 CST 2008

Hi,

I am using asterisk-1.4.15

I have a queue with one agent added using AddQueueMember
(FAO|Local/1001 at from-sip|0||Agent/602).

Once this command executes queue show FAO shows:

FAO          has 0 calls (max unlimited) in 'roundrobin' strategy (0s
holdtime), W:0, C:0, A:0, SL:0.0% within 60s
   Members:
      Agent/602 (dynamic) (Not in use) has taken no calls yet

There is no mention of the fact that which channel is used by
Agent/602. I am adding agents to queue both from an agi using
AddQueueMember, via phone,  and manager command QueueAdd via web. In
both cases I needs to find out whether the given sip channel has
logged in to any queue previously, for proper validation. show agents
command in previous version gave such details.

How can I get the details given out by show agents in the new 1.4
scheme of things?

With much regards,

raj