[asterisk-users] ISDN PRIs and taking a server down formaintenance - blocking issue

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 15:25:39 CST 2008

That does sound like what is happening.. Telco knows channel 1-23 are not
busy (so far as they are concerned), however.. so far as you are concerned,
they are busy.. so telco sends the call down... but the equipment doesn't
take it.

I would *think* the Telco could keep trying channels down the hunt group,
but maybe not?  We have, in the past, seen this issue with our dial-up modem
banks.. especially if I would take one offline.   However, it is not a big
enough issue (i.e. we don't take things down that often) for me to look into
it fully.