[asterisk-users] PCI32 and PCI-X compatibility

Marco blackspiraldancer at email.it
Thu Feb 14 04:56:09 CST 2008

Thanks Michael,
that's a *huge* thing you're telling me, in the wiki details for the
PCI-X bus I've read about retrocompatibility, but I just wanted to be
100% sure. I can go on and order my server, now!
Thanks again

Marco

ps. This proves also the complete unaccuracy of the information provided
by the local Digium distributor - italian people, be aware!

Michael Spiceland ha scritto