[asterisk-users] Touch monitor file name format

Jaap Winius jwinius at umrk.to
Wed Feb 13 18:49:27 CST 2008

Hi list,

The default file name format for touch monitor (automon) recordings is:

    auto-${EPOCH}-caller-calee

It's possible to use the ${TOUCH_MONITOR} variable to change the
'caller-calee' part, but what about the 'auto-${EPOCH}-' part?

I've been trying to use ${MONITOR_EXEC_ARGS} to add some more commands
after the somix sequence for mp3 conversion. This should work, but
I've so far failed to produce any mp3 files because I'm not able to
predict the above epoch number. If I could alter 'auto-${EPOCH}-', or
if it was stored in a variable I could use, then I'm sure my plan will
succeed.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jaap