[asterisk-users] Attendant phone

Rob Hillis rob at hillis.dyndns.org
Wed Feb 13 18:31:53 CST 2008

As far as I'm aware, only the Aastra 57i with three 560M modules would
come close to your requirements.

The 57i can display up to 5 extensions at one time with a further 15
being available by the use of multiple pages.  The 560M modules can
display up to 20 extensions at one time with three pages being available
for a total of 60 extensions per phone.

This gives you a total of 200 extensions that can be monitored.