[asterisk-users] FOSDEM in Brussells - Feb 23-24

Johansson Olle E oej at edvina.net
Wed Feb 13 09:59:27 CST 2008

Friends,

I will be attending FOSDEM in Brussells Feb 23-24. Anyone else?

Me and Philippe Sultan (the Jabber/XMPP Asterisk developer) will be
there, so we could have a SIP/XMPP/Asterisk ad hoc meeting :-)

On Thursday, Feb 21, I will be in Utrecht, Netherlands for the free
Open Telephony conference at Media Plaza. There's still seats available
and a really good talk about ENUM with Patrik Fältström, Cisco/IETF.
Join us there!

Register at
http://www.mediaplaza.nl/mp.php/mediaplaza/agenda/agenda.php?id=312

Regards,