[asterisk-users] Grandstream GXP2000 Loses Connectivity

Thomas Kenyon digium at sanguinarius.co.uk
Wed Feb 13 01:03:23 CST 2008

Lutgring, Sam wrote:
> I am using about 70 Grandstream GXP2000 phones on 1.1.5.15 code with *
> 1.4.16.2 and have not experienced any of these issues.  The one thing
> that I would suggest is make sure that you are using RFC2833 for you
> DTMF Mode.  I was originally using INFO and ran into some strange issues
> with dropped calls.

I take it you've also not had the problem where the handset microphone
stops working. (This is apparently already fixed and will be available
in the next beta firmware release (1.1.6.x), when they've fixed some
more problems that have been very difficult to track down.)

I'd like to go back to 1.1.5.15 if nothing more than for the improved
audio quality and the on-hook dialling.