[asterisk-users] One server, multiple companies

Philip Prindeville philipp_subx at redfish-solutions.com
Tue Feb 12 19:20:52 CST 2008

Sorry for the late follow-up to this...  it was on my to-do list for
over a month...  Sigh.

I've submitted a "configuration" bug and for this:

http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=11969

The hope being that if the examples provided in the configs/ directory
work better out of the box for real-world applications (like virtual
hosting), then more people will benefit... thus bringing world peace and
ending global warming.

If you want to encourage the bug marshals to approve these changes and
get them into the source tree, I won't discourage you.

Oh, and for the record:  in my sip context for peering with my PSTN
carrier, I do a "Goto" the appropriate context ("acme-incoming,s,1" etc)
based on the DID / DNIS coming in from the carrier... something akin to
what Jerry is doing below, but slightly more complicated (some companies
have a single shared outside number, others have individual DID's per
extension, etc).

-Philip