[asterisk-users] Grandstream GXP2000 Loses Connectivity

Andrew Joakimsen joakimsen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 16:12:27 CST 2008

I want to make sure that 192.168.1.10 is the IP of the asterisk machine.

Anyways without looking at the phone's config I'd recommend you switch
to a newer Asterisk 1.2.x release at the very minimum (I suppose it
would be a "best practice" to recommend 1.4, however) all you will
need is a very few minor tweaks to your configfiles. All the SIP peers
can remain unmolested. I have not had issues with that and recent
GXP-2000 firmwares. But maybe if you post the configuration file of
the phone there might be some settings to affect this. I find it odd
the phones do not attempt re-registrations after it fails.