[asterisk-users] Asterisk bridging timeout when calling out with SIP phone

Sebastian Pape sebastianderpape at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 10:04:59 CST 2008

I have a Cisco 7912G connected to Asterisk using SIP. When I'm trying to
call out via my  Fritz! PCI card in a CAPI context the call is not bridged
instantly after the called party answers the call. I always have a 2-3
seconds timeout, after the called party answers.

This problem just appears, when I'm calling out from my SIP phone to PSTN.
When somebody is calling in from PSTN to my SIP phone the ISDN<->SIP is
instantly bridged. Is there any option in SIP.conf oder capi.conf I have to
set?

Thanks,
Sebastian.