[asterisk-users] Configuring Polycom SP300 -- weird problem

Rudolf Ladyzhenskii rumatech at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 16:11:24 CST 2008

Hi, all

At some stage while back I had Polycom SP300 that was connected to the
server 192.168.1.50 and all was fine. Phone was getting configuration
via TFTP.

I dug it out now and trying to connect to a new server 192.168.1.1 and
can not change the address in the phone! I tried to change
configuration file on the TFTP server, tried to change the address on
the phone and via web interface. Upon reset, phone defaults to the old
IP address.
At the moment I got it going by aliasing IP address on the server, but
 I would like to get it to work properly. Can someone hint me on where
this configuration may be stored?

Thanks,
Rudolf