[asterisk-users] Single T1 with DIDs

Darren Wright dwright at d2-tech.com
Sun Feb 10 16:38:10 CST 2008

I'm surprised that Cavtel has not gotten back to you?????   I use both XO and Cavtel in DC / Philly.     Cavtel is almost unbeatable at pricing.   Paetech is also in the area, but I've had nothing but problems with them.  USLEC is another option.

I have direct contact with Cavtel agents.

Feel free to ping me off list to discuss.

-Darren
D2 Technology, INC.

dwright at d2 - tech dot com