[asterisk-users] BLF and Asterisk 1.6.0b2

Thomas Kenyon digium at sanguinarius.co.uk
Sat Feb 9 19:06:45 CST 2008

Russell Bryant wrote:
> Thomas Kenyon wrote:
>> Is anyone else having trouble with Asterisk 1.6.0b2 not sending busy
>> hints to phones?
>>
>> I'm not reporting this a s a bug because (although I have it working
>> with Asterisk 1.4.17, the hardware involved is different.
>
> What type of device are you subscribing to, is it another SIP phone?  If so,
> what is the associated configuration in sip.conf?  Do you have call-limit set to
> some value, or the combination of callcounter and busylevel?  If so, what are
> they set to?  (You must have these options set for it to work)

I have enough kit around to set the machine I'm testing 1.6.0b2 to use
the same configuration as the working machines.

I have got call-limits set, but it did occur to me that there's no
reason asterisk would know that there is only one extension on
SIP/<peername>.

The stranger thing is, on the machine that it's all working on, there is
a call-limit=4 set on every extension (from what I remember it prevented
a bug that got fixed ages ago and I didn't get round to lowering it again).