[asterisk-users] oneway audio with asterisk behind cisco pix 506

Ravichandran Rajagopal ravichandran.rajagopal at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 22:54:23 CST 2008

Hi,

I have the Cisco PIX 506 firewall right in front of the asterisk and I am
getting a one-way audio. I need your help/guidance to resolve this problem.
I have the "fixups" disabled for SIP in the Cisco PIX 506.  Any help
rendered by you in this subject is greatly appreciated. I have been breaking
my head trying to resolve this problem for more than one month. I have
included the sip.conf and the extensions.conf below.

 [SIP.conf]

; SIP Configuration example for Asterisk

[general]

context=incoming

allowoverlap=no

bindport=5060

bindaddr=0.0.0.0

localnet=192.168.5.0/255.255.255.0

externip=a.b.ccc.dd

srvlookup=yes

allow=ulaw

allow=alaw

[incoming]

type=peer

nat=no

canreinvite=no

host=xx.y.z.aaa

qualify=yes

dtmfmode=rfc2833

context=default

[extensions.conf]

[general]

static=yes

writeprotect=yes

clearglobalvars=no

[default]

include => customer

exten => h,1,Hangup

exten => i,1,Congestion

exten => i,2,Hangup

[agnosco]

include => local-extensions

include => customer_ivr

include => incoming

[customer_ivr]

include => local-extensions

exten => s,1,Answer

exten => s,n,Background(agnosco_intro)

exten => s,n,WaitExten

;Dial said extensions

exten => 5,1,Dial(SIP/4028805362 at incoming,30)

[incoming]

exten => 4025901000,1,Goto(1000,1)

exten => 1000,1,Goto(customer_ivr,s,1)

Thanks