[asterisk-users] GS/* phonebook

Lars Bensmann lars at almosthappy.de
Fri Feb 8 10:46:38 CST 2008

Hello,

I wrote a small AJAX phonebook targeted at Grandstream phones although
the basic functionality doesn't require a SIP-phone.

Asterisk integration (call history, incoming call info, click-to-dial)
is not yet implemented, but on my ToDo list.

Features

    * Licenced under the GPL v2
    * Uses gettext. So translation should be easy. Includes German and English.
    * Uses xajax for a nice interactive feel
    * Multi-user capable. Phonebook entries are assigned a group and only
      members of this group can see the entry.
    * Can serve auto-generated XML phonebooks to Grandstream phones.
    * User-selectable ring tones. No more messing around in the TFTP- or
      HTTP-server files. Each user can select which three ring tones her/his
      phone should download.

If somebody is interested: http://almosthappy.de/gsphonebook/

Lars

--