[asterisk-users] Goto in Realtime extensions

Atis Lezdins atis at iq-labs.net
Fri Feb 8 06:36:52 CST 2008

On 2/8/08, Yves Räber <yraber at mailup.net> wrote:
> * Version: Asterisk 1.4.14
>
> * Commas instead of pipes => already tried, this is not working at all
>
> * Realtime switch for script_13_0 => No, should I ? This would be really
> a shame, I want to use realtime BECAUSE I don't want to play with my
> extensions.conf file. (I'm building a web interface that has to generate
> the contexts).

Yes, unfortuneately that's the thing you have to do. You have to add
each context you want - in static conf file like this:

[db_na]
switch => Realtime/db_na

[db_busy]
switch => Realtime/db_busy

You can have as many extensions you like with whatever commands, but
contexts still should be registered. Generally editing and debugging
of complete dialplan in DB is not so easy - so you should keep your
main logic in static, but use realtime for data that actually changes.

Regards,
Atis