[asterisk-users] Asterisk queue not play muscinhold or hangup

satish patel satish_patel_2000_2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 8 00:51:19 CST 2008

Dear all

               I am going to setup Asterisk Call center solution and i have setup my queue and agent i have 2 SNOM ip phone but when i call to queue my agent phone is rining without musicnhold or when both phone is busy then i call to queue its directy hangup without musicnhole means my call not goes in to queue what is the problem

my queue.conf

[root at pbx asterisk]# cat /etc/asterisk/queues.conf | grep -v ';'
[general]
persistentmembers = yes
autofill = yes
monitor-type = MixMonitor