[asterisk-users] Asking for recommendations on Asterisk Boxes or Appliances

John Constalgie caduceus_abode at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 7 16:11:49 CST 2008

Hi there, I am looking to buy an Asterisk Appliance or Box for my organization and was hoping to ask for recommendations. My ideal box is a small device in size like Digium's AA50 Asterisk Appliance ( http://www.digium.com/en/products/appliance/ ) but will still have these technical features : -> Run Linux obviously -> Run a fullly configurable distro of Asterisk (not embedded) -> Can support a decent number of concurrent calls ( >= 50 ) -> Support AGI (preferably Perl or PHP) -> Preferably has Text-To-Speech and IVRDoes anyone have any recommendations for Asterisk Appliances like that?
I believe the AA50 cannot run AGI scripts and uses a skimmed down version of AsteriskThanks John