[asterisk-users] SIP / RTCP statistics logging

Daniel Pittman daniel at rimspace.net
Thu Feb 7 06:39:14 CST 2008

G'day.  I am wanting to find out how my SIP service is performing with
Asterisk, especially jitter and dropped packets.

I can get an overview of that using the 'rtcp stats' function at the
console, but is there any way to get those logged to a file or some
other permanent record?

Nothing in logger.conf seems applicable, save perhaps directing verbose
messages somewhere, but it isn't clear that they are in that category...

Regards,
        Daniel
--
Daniel Pittman <daniel at cybersource.com.au>           Phone: 03 9428 6922