[asterisk-users] External MWI question for Asterisk

Jason Crum jccrum at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 16:00:45 CST 2008

My first post on this subject describes the environment in which I'm using
sipX. I'm only using sipX as a method of getting UDP to TCP and back again.

This is only a test lab I'm working with, but in production we use Asterisk
and several thousand dollars worth of Digium equipment to connect to the PRI
and echo cancellation hardware, so there's that ;)