[asterisk-users] AGI Process Count (HOWTO?)

Nicholas Blasgen nicholas at blasgen.com
Wed Feb 6 15:09:06 CST 2008

Is there any way to see the number of AGI processes that Asterisk is
handling?  Either console, Asterisk Manager, or from within the AGI?  I used
to just count the number of running copies of my AGI process (ps aux | grep
agi) but once in a blue moon one of my AGI processes will become a zombie or
for some other reason not stop when Asterisk disconnects from it.  I'd like
to know, from Asterisk's point of view, the number of external applications
it's communicating with.

--
/Nick