[asterisk-users] wireless VOIP phone recommendations?

Chris Bagnall lists at minotaur.cc
Tue Feb 5 16:35:38 CST 2008

> As someone else pointed out, the Siemens C450 IP (and higher models) work
> great!

I should point out that for the relatively small price difference, it's well worth getting the S450 rather than the C460. The screen on the 's' series is much more crisp and higher resolution. If you use the thing regularly, you'll be grateful for the improvement.

I'd like to get my hands on a Snom M3 to test, but over here in the UK it's nearly 3x the price of the Siemens S450,so I fear customer uptake will be limited at best.

Regards,

Chris
For full contact details visit http://www.minotaur.it