[asterisk-users] How to hookup to cell phone for outbound calls?

Ed W lists at wildgooses.com
Tue Feb 5 14:10:47 CST 2008

Hi

I need a small PBX for use on the move.  This means that outbound calls
will need to be made over the cell phone network.

Assuming a small hardware PBX with a spare mini-PCI slot or a USB slot
then what hardware options do I have to get an outbound cellular
channel?  Options need to be rock solid, so no bluetooth to a cell phone
kind of solutions need apply.

Can any of the 3G usb devices out there offer outbound analogue calls
(ie other than via voip)?

Cheers

Ed W