[asterisk-users] Telephony Migration Hardware

John Williams jw.ip.pbx at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 10:34:26 CST 2008

We are maxed out on our legacy PBX, and the question is the process of
migrating to a new * system from the legacy.  We current have 36 FXO
lines coming into our site, and the usage on these lines indicates we can
spare a few of them to launch the * server, and then move additional lines
over as the * server/network/cable plant is built out and traffic moves to
*.   Eventually, we will want to merge all oustide traffic to SIP WAN
circuit terminated on *.

The question is what * telephony interface hardware to use for the
migration.  At the beginning we need a couple of FXO ports, and at the end
we will want to have some kind digital trunking.

Any recommendation for hardware to use throughout  this migration process?

Thanks a bunch!
.