[asterisk-users] one CDR instead of multiple CDR

Atis Lezdins atis at iq-labs.net
Tue Feb 5 08:24:49 CST 2008

On 2/5/08, Arjan Kroon | Mobillion <Arjan.Kroon at mobillion.nl> wrote:
> This is a part of our programma.
>
> [begin]
> exten => s,1, h324m_gw(s at video)
>
> [video]
> exten => s,1,h324m_gw_answer()
> exten => s,2,Wait(3)
> exten => s,3,Goto(intro,s,1)
>
> [intro]
> exten => s,1,mp4play(intro.3gp)
> exten => #,n,Goto(einde,s,1)
>
> [einde]
> exten => s,n, Hangup()

Seems like a side-effect of using local channels. You could try adding
NoCDR() in context video, and see if that helps, and you still get
valid call durations. Or as alternative - add NoCDR in context begin,
as it completes almost immediately. However i don't see where third
channel is raised.. Could you provide debug logs of affected call from
/var/log/asterisk/full (enabling "full" in logger.conf).

Regards,
Atis