[asterisk-users] wireless VOIP phone recommendations?

marvin horst fivehorsts at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 07:52:44 CST 2008

I have been using the D-Link DPH-540 wireless VOIP handset, and I really
like this phone. We had tried the UStarcomm phone, but the phone is used in
a noisy environment and the volume wasn't loud enough. The "problem" with
the D-Link phone is the Li-ion battery needs to be replaced and D-Link
doesn't sell a replacement battery and I haven't found any after-market
batteries. So this phone is essentially a "brick" because I need a new
battery :(

So any recommendations for another wireless VOIP phone?

--
Marvin Horst