[asterisk-users] Can't dial out from SIP to CAPI

Sebastian Pape sebastianderpape at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 02:36:16 CST 2008

Hi,
I've been trying to configure my extensions.conf and sip.conf for two days
now and I'm pretty sure it's just a small typo or anything I can't find by
myself.

My setup:
- Asterisk connected via Fritz! PCI Card to a HiPath 3500 (2 channels)
- Callcentric.com SIP channel to dial out to foreign countries
- Cisco 7912 attached to asterisk using SIP (in another city)

When I dial extension 85 my Cisco phone is ringing and I can talk and
everything works fine. But when I try to dial an extension from the dialplan
I never get a connection.

I've posted my capi.conf, extensions.conf and sip.conf here:
http://pastebin.com/f19940490

When dialing out via ISDN I have to dial a 0 to get a line.

Something I notices in the SIP debug is, that my phone always requests
numbers like sip:003465647 at cnmnet.domain.com;user... , when dialing out. Is
that right when using a SIP device?

I have not tried the callcentric stuff so far and that's not so important
for me right now. I just want to be able to dial out in the first step.
Maybe you find my problem.

Thanks,
Sebastian.