[asterisk-users] AGI: Not getting answers from get_data in a call-file call

Edwin Groothuis edwin at mavetju.org
Sun Feb 3 20:50:20 CST 2008

I have the following situation: I drop a call-file into the Asterisk
spool directory and I get called back. That all works.

And I have this script:

    #!/usr/bin/perl -w

    use Asterisk::AGI;

    my $AGI = new Asterisk::AGI;
    my %input = $AGI->ReadParse();

    $AGI->answer();

    my $i;
    $i = $AGI->channel_status();
    $AGI->say_digits($i);

    $i = $AGI->get_data("one-moment-please", 10000, 3);
    $AGI->say_digits($i);

As you can see, nothing serious. When running this script in a
normal telephone call, it works. When running this script in the
call created with the call-file, I do hear the output of the first
say_digits and the one-moment-please, but the pressing of the DTMF
keys is not recognized by the system, the get_data() times out and
the function returns nothing.

This script once worked in 1.2.x (It was part of a bigger project)
but now that I want to move it to 1.4 it gives this strange behaviour.

Is there anybody with a hint on how to resolve this?

Edwin

--
Edwin Groothuis      |            Personal website: http://www.mavetju.org
edwin at mavetju.org    |              Weblog: http://www.mavetju.org/weblog/