[asterisk-users] SIP Softphones and Citrix ?

Jean-Denis Girard jd.girard at sysnux.pf
Sat Feb 2 12:10:15 CST 2008

Steve Totaro a écrit :
> Awesome!
>
> Thanks for pointing out this link.  I was looking for a thinclient
> softphone a couple of years ago.
>
> Any feedback on how well this works (thinclient and/or PC browser plugin)?

Disclaimer: as the main developper of MozPhone I'm obviously biased :)

I used it myself in a Linux LTSP environment years ago without trouble.

My customers using it in the windows TS environment did lot of testing.
The audio part of the thin client is obviously important. They use
Neoware thin clients, and were getting good results with onboard sound
card. Then they tried a first usb headset which gave very bad sound, and
finally settled on the Plantronics CS60-usb headset. They contracted me
to add managment of CS60 buttons (off/on hook, mute) to MozPhone, so I
guess they are satisfied.

Regards,
--
Jean-Denis Girard

SysNux                  Systèmes  Linux  en Polynésie française
http://www.sysnux.pf/   Tél: +689 50 10 40 / GSM: +689 79 75 27