[asterisk-users] SIP Softphones and Citrix ?

Jean-Denis Girard jd.girard at sysnux.pf
Sat Feb 2 11:09:42 CST 2008

d4rk f1br a écrit :
> Anyone aware of any SIP softphones that might virtualize well with
> Citrix presentation server?  I suspect I know the answer already as I

MozPhone (moziax.mozdev.org) has been designed to be run in thin client
environment. I don't know much about Citrix, but I have customers
running MozPhone on thin clients in a Terminal Server environment. The
idea is that sound and IAX communication are managed locally on the thin
client, while user interface (Firefox extension) runs on the terminal
server.

Regards,
--
Jean-Denis Girard

SysNux                  Systèmes  Linux  en Polynésie française
http://www.sysnux.pf/   Tél: +689 50 10 40 / GSM: +689 79 75 27