[asterisk-users] ATA with pulse dialing support over FXS

Alberto Pastore alberto at msoft-italia.com
Sat Feb 2 02:45:09 CST 2008

Hi.
Does anyone know about a simple one-fxs ATA with pulse dialing support
that can work with Asterisk?

A SIP one would be ok. I've been told that the Digium S101i IAXy
does support pulse dialing; although it's a iax2-only ata it could
be enough.

I need a bunch of them to convert some old fashioned rotary phones
into VoIP ones (I'd like to disassemble the ATAs to remove the
boards from the plastic case and to fit them into the phones
after making the appropriate changes to the phones' exterior
to add holes for rj-45 socks and dc power input)

Thanks.
--
Alberto Pastore
B-Press Srl - Gruppo MSoft