[asterisk-users] CallerID shows wrong values in manager interface

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Fri Feb 1 11:45:05 CST 2008

Trust me, I don't WANT you to look at my code, it's butt-ugly! lol, lust
kidding...  -- but at http://www.astsee.com/ you can download the source
code to my AstSee project -- it may provide some insight into what needs
to be (or CAN be) gleaned from asterisk.   I struggled with all this a
year or more ago and manged to get it to work fairly as expected.  A
problem you might notice is that I believe I mistakenly update my
internal arrays before asterisk's manager interface has sent a complete
packet... argh....   But you can see me dealing with NewState, NewExten,
NewChannel, etc etc and what I do with them :)

Moj