[asterisk-users] End of 2008 Twitter Asterisk, Telephony and VoIP Directory

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 10:28:52 CST 2008

Introducing the simple Twitter Directory for telephgony, VoIP and
asterisk users, developers, providezrs, manufacturers and hobbyists

If you're into Twitter and you'd like to take literally 10 seconds to
go fill out this form with two fields, your Twitter name will be in
the public directory of people who are interested in these
technologies.

http://tr.im/voipform

You can look at the list here:

http://tr.im/voipview

I have experienced this idea in a professional wine group, 2500
people. They published a list of 250 on Twitter. You look over the
list and follow as many as you wish. It works very well witn wine (the
drinking kind, not the windows emu) so I decided to create one for
Twitter and I hope to see at least 250 names on it within a week.

Please avoid putting any email on the list, but do put your Twitter
name and then your company, website, or whatever else you like in the
second field.

Enjoy!

/r

Best wishes for a healthy, happy and prosperous 2009 to you, your
family as well as your competitors. They have to live too, you know.