[asterisk-users] Attacking DECT

Michael Graves mgraves at mstvp.com
Wed Dec 31 09:38:09 CST 2008

The PDF is very enlightening. I wonder if the presentation from 25C3
was recorded? I'd be interesting to hear. I know it was streamed live.

It's very interesting that part of the attack was based upon
information gathered from a patent application filed by Alcatel, when
the terms of the DECT membership explicitly prohibit stipulating such
matters in such filings.

Michael