[asterisk-users] Dailplan code for holiday detection?

Lenz Emilitri lenz.loway at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 11:10:59 CST 2008

I have a small script that I use to control queue access, it's an AGI script
that lets you define on-off periods on a weekly basis plus holidays. I never
get around to publishing it, though I find it quite useful - if anybody is
interested, I'll clean it up and share it :-)

l.

Loway - home of QueueMetrics - http://queuemetrics.com